Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] pools

2008-07-16 09:30:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] pools
From: Adrian Moisey <adrian AT careerjunction.co DOT za>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:30:05 +0200
Hi

I currently have the following pools configured.  I have my JobDef that
points at the default, incremental and full pool.  But every time I run
a backup, it uses the default pool.  Why?  How do I fix this?

Run Backup job
JobName:  cptwks26
Level:    Incremental
Client:   cptwks26
FileSet:  Full Linux Server
Pool:     Default (From Job resource)
Storage:  File (From Job resource)
When:     2008-07-16 15:20:23

# Default pool definition
Pool {
   Name = Default
   Pool Type = Backup
   Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically
recycle Volumes
   AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
   Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
}

Pool {
   Name = Full-Pool
   Pool Type = Backup
   Recycle = yes
   Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
   AutoPrune = yes
   Volume Retention = 2 weeks
   Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
   Label Format = "Full-"
   Volume Use Duration = 1
}

Pool {
   Name = Inc-Pool
   Pool Type = Backup
   Recycle = yes
   Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
   AutoPrune = yes
   Volume Retention = 7 days
   Maximum Volume Jobs = 7
   Maximum Volume Jobs = 7
   Label Format = "Inc-"
   Volume Use Duration = 1
}

JobDefs {
   Name = "Linux Server"
   Type = Backup
   Level = Incremental
   FileSet = "Full Linux Server"
   Schedule = "Standard"
   Storage = File
   Messages = Standard
   Pool = Default
   Full Backup Pool = Full-Pool
   Incremental Backup Pool = Inc-Pool
   Priority = 10
}

--
Adrian Moisey
Systems Administrator | CareerJunction | Your Future Starts Here.