Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Vbackup feature

2008-07-10 10:53:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Vbackup feature
From: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:55:19 -0600
On 7/10/08 8:45 AM, "David Boyes" <dboyes AT sinenomine DOT net> wrote:

> I'm suggesting that this vbackup thing change that behavior to do so.
> I want the consoldated backup to become the only copy.

I do not want my previous Inc and Diff deleted until my Inc and Dif pools
are recycled because of time/space. I want the ability to go back to any
point in time as long as I am able to. If you want to remove the Inc and Dif
after a vBackup job, then I would schedule a purge afterwards.

Robert
--
Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences Computer Support