Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula-web/index-php returns zero output

2008-07-08 09:43:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula-web/index-php returns zero output
From: Nils Blanck-Wehde <nils.blanck-wehde AT backofficeservice DOT biz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:43:02 +0200
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give bacula-web a try.
I am running apache2 on CentOS 5.2 with php5.
I built from 2.4.1b2 sources and copied the whole bacula-web to my webserver root (var/www/html/bacula-web)

test.php returns:
Checking system for dependencies...

Checking gettext: YES Language support enabled
Checking Pear(DB): YES Pear DB enabled
Checking GD: YES GD support enabled

index.php returns zero output (0bytes).
It's not a database problem because changing user / pass in ./config/bacula.conf leads to:
DB Error: connect failed

Am I missing something from the readme?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Best,