Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Configuring messages

2008-07-07 22:10:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Configuring messages
From: Reynier Pérez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 22:10:05 -0400
Hi every:
I need to make some Bacula reports and for I think that messages is my
best option. Reading the docs I found that Bacula can send messages to
catalog and store every in Log table. In my messages.conf file I have
this:

Messages {
  Name = Standard
  mailcommand = "/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) \<%r\>" -s
\"Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\" %r"
  operatorcommand = "/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) \<%r\>" -s
\"Bacula: Intervention needed for %j\" %r"
  mail = rperezm AT uci DOT cu = all, !skipped
  operator = rperezm AT uci DOT cu = mount
  console = all, !skipped, !saved
  append = "/var/bacula/working//log" = all, !skipped
}

Messages {
  Name = Daemon
  mailcommand = "/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) \<%r\>" -s
\"Bacula Daemon Message\" %r"
  mail = rperezm AT uci DOT cu = all, !skipped
  console = all, !skipped, !saved
  append = "/var/bacula/working//log" = all, !skipped
}

How can I send the messages to mail and also to catalog?
Cheers and thanks in advance
-
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP