Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] sfWebacula ideas

2008-07-05 08:46:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] sfWebacula ideas
From: Reynier Pérez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 08:46:12 -0400
Hi every:
As I comment in a previous post, Webacula doesn't support (for now)
PostgreSQL DBMS. For that I'm taking the task to build a clone based on
Webacula and called sfWebacula. This is the first screenshoot I have
http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sfwebaculaxl9.png but when my
works allow me I start full time with this project. I build this using:
 * Symfony 1.1 PHP Framework only
The requisites to use will be:
 * PHP 5.1.2 or latest
 * Any DBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite supported by Symfony
 * WebServer: Apache2 (if you could this better), IIS
What I'm need? Some ideas to continue working. By now I only given  some
ideas from Eitan Taimi works and I expect this is not a problem. I just
only try to help the community with this and help myself because my
Clients not all are Informatics or Engineers.
-
Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP