Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Vista fd

2008-07-01 15:30:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Vista fd
From: Jeff Dickens <jeff AT m2.seamanpaper DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 15:30:31 -0400
I've installed the 2.2.8 client on my new Vista Business system.

The Service won't start, and the start menu bacula/config/client config
can't find the config file.  Heck, *I* can't find the config file.  I've
been playing with the overinflated search for 15 minutes and I can't get
it to find bacula-fd.exe, which I know is there.

Does anyone have a quickie on what needs to be done to make the fd work
on Vista?

Many thanks in advance,

Jeff