Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula and PostgreSQL support

2008-07-01 09:52:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula and PostgreSQL support
From: "Yuri Timofeev" <tim4dev AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:52:05 +0300

Hi

Reynier Pérez Mira wrote:

    What you mean with "Bacula some incomprehensible confusion with the
    naming of tables and fields in various registers in the DBMS MySQL and
    PostgreSQL"? I don't understand the problem.

I explain. See:

src/cats/make_mysql_tables.in
  CREATE TABLE Filename

src/cats/make_postgresql_tables.in
  CREATE TABLE filename

That's why I can not write code that would work with mysql and postgresql.
filename != Filename

Example:

this code
  $select->from('Filename', ...
will work with mysql
and receive an error message php PDO, if the DBMS will be postgresql.

--
wbr