Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Programming bounty for Consolidation project -- update

2008-07-01 09:21:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Programming bounty for Consolidation project -- update
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "bacula-devel" <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:21:29 +0200
Hello,

Although we do have a serious offer to complete the Consolidation project
(Eric), he is unfortunately quite busy with other projects that he has
already implemented.   Unfortunately, no one else offered help, so for the
moment this project is currently on hold waiting for a programmer -- I'm very
disappointed.

Nevertheless both Eric and I would like to see this implemented, and we will
do our best to make sure it gets implemented as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Kern