Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] readline support

2008-06-30 14:31:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] readline support
From: Andy Shellam <andy.shellam-lists AT mailnetwork.co DOT uk>
To: Thomas Mueller <thomas AT chaschperli DOT ch>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:30:44 +0100
Hi,

I've managed to solve this on my installation - I didn't have
readline-dev installed.  However, I did have readline 5.2 compiled from
source and installed on the machine, and no matter what flags I set, I
could not get bacula to use this readline installation, and I had to
install readline-dev from the OS repositories.

There was nothing helpful in the config.log - by all looks of it, it was
working and linking, but the configure script reported "readline: no".

Andy