Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula: restart, stop and start doesn't work

2008-06-18 09:08:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula: restart, stop and start doesn't work
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:07:44 -0400
Hi every:
Recently I experimented some problems with FileSet, I forgot to write a letter
and Bacula send me emails with warnings. This is the log:

18-Jun 08:00 SalvaIP1FD JobId 55:      Could not stat E:/BECAME
SAFETY/Refinacio PDVSA: ERR=The system cannot find the file specified.

Now I fix this line in the FileSet definition and try two things:
 1. Restart Bacula: /etc/init.d/bacula restart
 2. Stop and start Bacula: /etc/init.d/bacula stop, /etc/init.d/bacula start

Now I force the Job run again to see if now it's OK but for some reason Bacula
send me the same problem again. What I doing wrong? I need to restart the
entire system? I mean the Linux Server?

Cheers
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP