Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] webacula problem

2008-06-18 07:01:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] webacula problem
From: "Yuri Timofeev" <tim4dev AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:01:17 +0300
Hi

"Sebastian Szarmach" <sebastian.szarmach@...> wrote:

> I have a problem with subpages of webacula. Main page is opening properly but
> when I trying open any link i.e. Logbook return error "The page cannot be
> found". In my mind this is problem RewriteRule in  .htaccess.

First, there is "webacula-users" email list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=webacula-users

You can ask questions there, in "webacula-users" (this is preferably).

Second. See docs/INSTALL,  "setup mod_rewrite".

Or see
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Configuring+Your+URL+Rewriter

--
wbr