Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FileSet problem

2008-06-11 16:25:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FileSet problem
From: Peter Schumann <kaputnik AT wh2.tu-dresden DOT de>
To: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:25:02 +0200
Jari Fredriksson schrieb:
>>> Hi List
>>>
>>> I try to backup our Maildir and don't get it running.
>>>

>> Try this
>>

> Or this. I first commented out your include regex.. Tested with ours and it
> did not work
>
> ^home/.*/Maildir should work, at least it works with
>
>     sudo find /home/ | grep ^/home/.*/Maildir
>
> Changed the last row also to /home to be sure, but don't know if
> /home/*/Maildir works too.
>

> FileSet {
>   Name = "maildirs"
>   Include {
>     Options {
>       signature=MD5
>       onefs=yes
>       recurse=yes
>       sparse=yes
>       #compression=GZIP
>       #exclude=yes
>       RegexDir = "^/home/.*/Maildir"
>     }
>     Options {
>       #WildDir = "/home/*"
>       RegexDir = ".*"
>       exclude = yes
>     }
>   }
>   Exclude {
>     File = lost+found
>     File = /home/oldhomes
>     File = /home/spam
>     File = /home/Maildirs
>   }
>   File = /home
> }

It doesn't work, I get errors because the File = /home statement seems
to be in the wrong place

 ERROR TERMINATION at parse_conf.c:884
Config error: Keyword "File" not permitted in this resource.
Perhaps you left the trailing brace off of the previous resource.
            : line 46, col 10 of file /etc/bacula/filesets.conf
     File = /home

bey Peter