Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FileSet problem

2008-06-11 12:03:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FileSet problem
From: "Jari Fredriksson" <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: "Peter Schumann" <kaputnik AT wh2.tu-dresden DOT de>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:02:44 +0300
> Hi List
>
> I try to backup our Maildir and don't get it running.

Try this

FileSet {
  Name = "maildirs"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature=MD5
      onefs=yes
      recurse=yes
      sparse=yes
      #compression=GZIP
      #exclude=yes
      #RegexDir = "^/home/[^/]+/Maildir"
    }
    Options {
      #WildDir = "/home/*"
      RegexDir = ".*"
      exclude = yes
    }
  }
  Exclude {
    File = lost+found
    File = /home/oldhomes
    File = /home/spam
    File = /home/Maildirs
  }
  File = /home/*/Maildir
}

It's important to have the included set last in the set, if you set somethin in
the Include Options, that is an additive declaration, fighting with the exclude.

But the actual full set is declared in the end. Options act inside that set.
That is how I have understood it.