Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot find any appendable volumes messages

2008-06-10 22:58:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot find any appendable volumes messages
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:05:23 -0400
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Reynier Perez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
wrote:
> Hi every,
> Bacula is sending messages to me every 30min (schedule time) with this text:
>
> 10-Jun 16:05 IPServer-StorageDaemon JobId 61: Job
> SalvaIP2FDJob2.2008-06-09_22.55.09 waiting. Cannot find any appendable
> volumes.
> Please use the "label"  command to create a new Volume for:
>    Storage:      "IPBackupStorageDV" (/hidden/BaculaTest)
>    Pool:         UCIBackupPool
>    Media type:   File
>
> What this means?
Exactly what it says. There are no File volumes in the UCIBackupPool
pool that are appendable. An appendable volume has the status of
Append, Recycled or Purged. Type label in a console window to create a
volume in that pool.

John