Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Storage daemon win32

2008-06-09 12:06:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] Storage daemon win32
From: "Alexander Pohl" <a.h.pohl AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:18:24 +0100
Hi,

I am wondering how to configure a DVD writer device under winxp using
the win32 version of the bacula storage daemon. The list devices
program gives me the following output:

Device                        Type     Physical     Name
======                        ====     ========     ====
TEAC DW-225                   CDRom    1:0:0:0      CdRom0

A default configuration for the linux version of the stroage deamon would be:

Device {
  Name = "DVDStorage"
  Media Type = DVDStor
  Archive Device = /dev/cdrw
  LabelMedia = yes;            # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;        # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
  MaximumPartSize = 800M;
  RequiresMount = yes;
  MountPoint = /export/bacula-dvd;
  MountCommand = "/bin/mount -t iso9660 -o ro %a %m";
  UnmountCommand = "/bin/umount %m";
  SpoolDirectory = "/export/backup/bacula-dvd-spool";
  WritePartCommand = "/etc/bacula/scripts/dvd-handler %a write %e %v"
  FreeSpaceCommand = "/etc/bacula/scripts/dvd-handler %a free"
}

I have found that the dvdhander script is already ported to win32
together with growisofs for writing the image to the DVD. Does anybody
know how to adopt the above mentioned configuration to work on win32,
i.e. how has the device string to be formatted and how to configure
the mount part? I couldn't find any documentation or information on
the web.

Best wishes,
Alexander