Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] error keyword

2008-06-06 09:05:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] error keyword
From: "Janco van der Merwe" <janco_va AT cks.co DOT za>
To: "'Pierre ROBITAILLE'" <pierre.robitaille AT pharmagest DOT com>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:04:35 +0200

2 people already replied to you, I just forgot to include the list on my mail.

Check the trailing brace “}” on the section before the Job or please post more information i.e. the sections above the Job resource where the problem occurs?

With regards,

Janco van der Merwe

Computer Kit Systems

Tel Direct: 011 695 5316