Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Should production testing server updated to Bacula 2.4.0

2008-06-05 09:45:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Should production testing server updated to Bacula 2.4.0
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:45:13 -0400
Hi every:
Reading the post in the list I can see that Bacula Team release new version:
2.4.0. This version as author post said fix a lot of bugs and also make some
improves to code. I have a few questions around this:
 1. Should I update to this new release?
 2. I have Bacula compiled from source, how I can upgrade from 2.2.8 to 2.4.0
then?

I use: Ubuntu 8.04 Server-i386

Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP