Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 2008 Server (64bit)

2008-06-04 07:29:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 2008 Server (64bit)
From: Michael Da Cova <mdacova AT equiinet DOT com>
To: Michael Da Cova <mdacova AT equiinet DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:32:21 +0100
Hi all

While I was waiting on a reply to this post, I had a go at upgrading the
win32 client to version 2.2.10-b4 and can report I get the same issue and
seem to have gained one also, this new issue seems to be that Bacula will
now not descend the file system now is that correct behaviour

win-0g3hsjqrdip-fd JobId 56:      C:/Documents and Settings is a different
filesystem. Will not descend from C:/ into C:/Documents and Settings
win-0g3hsjqrdip-fd JobId 56:      C:/ProgramData/Application Data is a
different filesystem. Will not descend from C:/ into
C:/ProgramData/Application Data
win-0g3hsjqrdip-fd JobId 56:      C:/ProgramData/Desktop is a different
filesystem. Will not descend from C:/ into C:/ProgramData/Desktop
win-0g3hsjqrdip-fd JobId 56:      C:/ProgramData/Documents is a different
filesystem. Will not descend from C:/ into C:/ProgramData/Documents
win-0g3hsjqrdip-fd JobId 56:      C:/ProgramData/Favorites is a different
filesystem. Will not descend from C:/ into C:/ProgramData/Favorites