Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SOT: The better way to do this

2008-06-02 23:48:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] SOT: The better way to do this
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:47:49 -0400
Hi,
I proposed Bacula as Backup Software for my Job, now I need to understand it
and have a lot of questions about it while I reading the Guide or Book or
whatever. I'm asking if is better, for the list and people here, make one post
with generic title like "Bacula questions" or open a new post for every doubt I
have. I'm asking because right now I have two more questions and I don't want
to fill the list with lot of questions. So ... what's the better way?
Cheers
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP