Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Stupid question about Pools and Volumes

2008-06-02 22:29:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] Stupid question about Pools and Volumes
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:28:49 -0400
Hi,
I've been reading the Bacula reference for a while but at this time I can't
understand what Pools and Volumes means. I just understand that one Pool have
one or more Volumes and this Volumes are the Storage Daemons like tapes, file
disk, etc. Any help to understand this part of Bacula?
Cheers
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP