Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question about Linux and over 2TB disk

2008-06-02 20:32:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question about Linux and over 2TB disk
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:32:37 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

I know this is not a Linux forum, but I guess that bacula users probably use
Linux with large disk space. I was rebuilding my backup server because I added
extra 1TB of disk space and my total RAID size increased to 2.5TB. Linux had
problem problem booting from volume > 2TB.

I have 3ware RAID adapter and have 7 500GB drives in RAID 6 config. I created a
boot volume of 100GB and gave rest to bacula.

I am not able to install Fedora 8 or 9 on it. After selecting the software to
install, the process stop with error that is cannot find repository. I
downloaded fedora 9 DVD but it failed. Then I tried Fedora 8 from the DVD that
I had previously used to install Linux on the same bacula server, but that
fails too.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

Thanks.
Hemant Shah