Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Do these rpm's work for installation on RHEL5/Centos?

2008-04-25 17:15:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Do these rpm's work for installation on RHEL5/Centos?
From: cpenn AT srcc.lsu DOT edu
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:15:24 -0500 (CDT)
Hello,

New to the list.  I am currently using bacula.  I didnt install the
version we have now and we are migrating to a box, so I was planning to do
a reinstall.

My question has to do with the install.  Do I need to install from source,
or can I use these rpm's for either RHEL5 or Centos 5:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50727&package_id=213714

If I can install using these rpm's, are the
bacula-mysql-2.8.x.x.el5.i386.rpm  packages for mysql backend support?

If I cant use these rpm's, are there rpm's I can use for install.

thanks

Chris Penn...