Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't fill Filename

2008-04-24 13:29:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't fill Filename
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:01:49 +0200
Daniel Wedewardt wrote:
> Hi Dan, Hi Frank,
>
> thanks for the really fast response.
> I've also thought about to switch from MySQL to Postgres but don't know
> if it really solve this problem. I will try!
>
> As I have written in my first mail, I've already done the suggested
> repair process. Sadly but true, I've forgotten to catch the output
> (there was nothing to repair, the tabel was fine) and send attach it to
> mail first mail. If the current backupjob is over (in ~20 hours) I will
> do it again and post it to you.
>
> Bye
>

> Daniel
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 23.04.2008, 09:27 -0400 schrieb Frank Sweetser:
>> Dan Langille wrote:

>> The 'try to repair' message means that your tables are corrupted, and you
>> need
>> to start a repair operation on them.
>>
>> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/repair.html

Hi Daniel,

We see in the query error that you use the batch insert mode ...
With the size of your backup this could be the issue as a disk full the time
the the batch insert should run.
The error could be translate to "sorry I've not more disk space to grow the
Filename index file" :-)))

Try to have a watcher on the free space of where the tmp for mysql is write and
where mysql data is write.

Sorry Dan but this has nothing to do with mysql ( which in my experience work
as well as postgresql )

--

     Bruno Friedmann  bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch

Ioda-Net Sàrl   - www.ioda-net.ch
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172