Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't fill Filename

2008-04-23 09:59:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't fill Filename
From: Daniel Wedewardt <daniel.wedewardt AT native-instruments DOT de>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:04:08 +0200
Hi Dan, Hi Frank,

thanks for the really fast response.
I've also thought about to switch from MySQL to Postgres but don't know
if it really solve this problem. I will try!

As I have written in my first mail, I've already done the suggested
repair process. Sadly but true, I've forgotten to catch the output
(there was nothing to repair, the tabel was fine) and send attach it to
mail first mail. If the current backupjob is over (in ~20 hours) I will
do it again and post it to you.

Bye

Daniel