Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] restore: file selection not possible

2008-04-23 13:41:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] restore: file selection not possible
From: gunnar_thielebein AT gmx DOT net
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 18:36:36 +0200
Hi Anderson,

thanks for your answer.
I checked all configs for retention times, the config is also seen in my first
post.

The fact is that in all other jobs we have running with that configuration the
restore of the selected files works.
I now did a test with another fileset (home of special user) and in fact for
one user it was possible to restore files for the other it was not possible.
The first user has a small amount of files to backup the second user has a
very huge filelist.

When i have look in the database when the huge filelist is backuped there is
no data written.

I am using packages 2.2.8-4 backported from sid to feisty with postgresql-2.8.
Could this be database related?