Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] tape label

2008-04-23 05:43:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] tape label
From: "Colapinto Giovanni" <giovanni.colapinto AT assioma DOT net>
To: "Troy Daniels" <troy.daniels AT itouch.com DOT au>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:42:04 +0200
Thanks Troy.

I'm looking at the job logs and, like you have said, I found the following line:

Apr 22:28 srvmibackup-5004-dir JobId 1268: Max Volume jobs exceeded. Marking
Volume "Tuesday" as Used.

Her my config:
JobDefs{
    Name = "TapeBackup"
    Type = Backup
    Schedule = "WeeklyTape"
    Pool = Weekly
    Storage = Srvmifs-5009-tape
    Messages = BackupMsg
    Max Wait Time = 12h
    Enabled = yes
    Priority = 12
}

Pool {
    Name = TuesdayPool
    Pool Type = Backup
    Recycle = yes
    AutoPrune = yes
    Volume Retention = 5 days
    Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
    Maximum Volume Bytes = 80GB
    Label Format = Tuesday-
}

So I think the error is in "Maximum Volume Jobs = 1", but why?

Thanks