Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] About Bacula's Windows client

2008-04-22 22:17:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] About Bacula's Windows client
From: "xuxu" <xuxu AT nrchpc.ac DOT cn>
To: "Arno Lehmann" <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>, "bacula" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:17:11 +0800
Hello,

I have been study bacula's source code yesterday. And I find that the BackupWrite API would be used wrong.
In msdn, this API's describe says that this function allocates memory for the IpContext data structure, and then sets the variable to point to that strucure. To release the memory used by the data structure, call BackupWrite with the bAbort paramter set to TRUE when the restore operation is complete.
I find that bacula seems just to use bwrite() function to write and not call this API again when restore finished.
I think that just adding this API with setting bAort and IpContext paramters when the restore operation is complete will solve this problem.

Best regards
         xuxu

2008-04-23

xuxu