Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] About Bacula's Windows client

2008-04-22 01:48:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] About Bacula's Windows client
From: "xuxu" <xuxu AT nrchpc.ac DOT cn>
To: "bacula" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:48:16 +0800
Hello,
When I use bacula's Windows client to do some recovery task in Windows XP, I find that the memory it used will increase with job's number. That is to say, the memory which client used will always increase and not decrease when I do a new recovery job. I'm afraid it would cost all of my memory. But when I do some portable recovery(don't use backupwirte API), the memory will be normal.
So I want to kown whether this is a bug. And Whether backupwrite API will lead to this problem?

Thank you very much.

2008-04-22

xuxu