Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] rerun failed jobs before next job?

2008-04-16 03:00:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] rerun failed jobs before next job?
From: "Vladimir Vasilev" <vladimir_v AT asenovgrad DOT net>
To: Bacula-Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:00:00 +0300
Hi there

My schedule is:

Schedule {
   Name = "MonthlyCycle"
   Run = Level=Full on 1 at 3:03
   Run = Level=Incremental on 2-31 at 3:03
}

I had some network issues with one client that bacula is backing up due 28
- 02 so no back up was made in that period. After some weeks I have
noticed that I do not have a full backup, only incrementals. My Pool is:

Pool {
    Name = SomePool
    Use Volume Once = yes
    Pool Type = Backup
    LabelFormat = "SomeFormat-"
    AutoPrune = yes
    VolumeRetention = 29 days
    Maximum Volumes = 30
    Recycle = yes
}

The full backup was overwritten by an incremental. How can I avoid this?
When there was a problem on 1st of the month, on the 2nd to do a full
backup instead of incremental, because the previos day job has failed. How
to rerun failed jobs before the new ones?

Thanks