Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] getting a tape back into the catalog

2008-04-09 16:50:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] getting a tape back into the catalog
From: "Chris Munns" <chrismunns AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:50:49 -0400
I am trying to get a tape that had been deleted from the catalog back into it.   I have tried everything I can possibly think of(including manually entering it in the database, but it never seems right), but I can't seem to get Bacula to treat the tape as if it were new again(labeling, re-labeling doesn't work).  Is there any easy way for me to completely wipe the tape itself clean with Bacula or its associated tools?  I want to use the same barcode label on it if possible, but if putting a new label on it would work, I would just as easily do that instead.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

- Chris