Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Losing Jobs in the bacula catalogue

2008-04-09 04:22:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Losing Jobs in the bacula catalogue
From: Roberto Nebot <rnebot AT sshinf DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 10:21:39 +0200
Hello folks!

I a type a list jobs in the bconsole I see that there are several jobs
which they are done properly and they are not stored in the database
log. I don't know why bacula is working like this.

I am using tapes, and I have a pool per tape. The volume retention
period of each pool is 1 day.

Does any body know how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.