BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Time to run a 'fsck'?

2017-07-28 17:29:10
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Time to run a 'fsck'?
From: Ray Frush <frush AT rams.colostate DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 15:27:58 -0600

Each night I get a list of warnings about 'missing pool file' in my main log.   I believe this stems from an issue caused by running out of inodes.   I'm wondering if doing something like manually running this command would clean up the pool and fix the missing pool file messages.

      BackupPC_refCountUpdate -m -f -F

Thoughts?  Is there any reason I should not run this?

--
Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.