BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4 practical limits

2017-07-19 10:41:06
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4 practical limits
From: Bob Katz <bobkatz AT digido DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:40:01 -0400
Dear Ray: I am happy to report that Backuppc is happy over here with a
very large  drive: I have a 22TB RAID 6 going (a lot of overkill) and
it's 31% full. Backuppc reports the pool would be 66.64 T if not for
pooling and has reduced that to 8 TB. I'm a happy camper.

I'm using an SAS backplane with (8) 4 TB SATA drives in RAID 6.

Hope this helps,

Bob