BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] SCGI and BackupPC

2017-07-07 09:35:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] SCGI and BackupPC
From: Akibu Flash <akibuflash AT outlook DOT com>
To: Johan Ehnberg <johan AT molnix DOT com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 13:34:47 +0000
Thanks Johan.... "serveripaddress/BackupPC_Admin" did the trick for at least
getting the username and password prompt in the browser.

Of course, now I have run into another problem which seems to be apache2
related.  When I enter the username and password, I now get the following error
quoted:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them
of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this
error.
Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) Server at 10.10.10.32 Port 80"

I know that the username and password are correct as I have run this command to
set them:  "htpasswd -c /etc/apache2/.htpasswd backuppc"

When I look in the log file for apache2, I see the following entry:

[Fri Jul 07 09:17:54.525318 2017] [:error] [pid 17209:tid 139848966993664]
(111)Connection refused: [client 192.168.2.45:51689] scgi: scgi: can't connect
to server

Any further ideas?  I presume that though it can connect to the server (as when
I type the server ipaddress in the browser, I do see the debain "It works"
page), it somehow is not seeing the backuppc server stuff.

Thanks again.