BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] SCGI and BackupPC

2017-07-07 02:10:12
Subject: [BackupPC-users] SCGI and BackupPC
From: Akibu Flash <akibuflash AT outlook DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 06:07:48 +0000

All, I have installed BackupPC version 4.1.3 and have started it from the command line using “systemctl start backuppc.service” on a Debian 9 system.  I am now attempting to setup the SCGI web interface.  I have done the following:

In my backuppc config file, I have specified the SCGI Sever Port:  $Conf{SCGIServerPort} = 9999;

In my /etc/apache2/apache2.conf file, I have added the following lines:

                LoadModule scgi_module modules/mod_scgi.so

SCGIMount /BackupPC_Admin 127.0.0.1:9999

The scgi module appears to have been loaded as it is listed in the mods-enabled directory under the /etc/apache2 directory.  However, when I try and access backuppc in a web browser, I get the following error.

Not Found

The requested URL /BackupPC was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.25 (Debian) Server at 10.10.10.32 Port 80

My apache2 server works fine as if I type the ipaddress of the server into the web browser, I get confirmation that “It Works”.  It is probably something simple that I am missing.  Do you have any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Akibu