BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Using SMBv2/Disabled SMBv1 on Windows Hosts, Not Backing Up

2017-06-12 05:05:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Using SMBv2/Disabled SMBv1 on Windows Hosts, Not Backing Up
From: James Arnold <james AT longhill.org DOT uk>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:39:05 +0100
Hello all - long-time reader first-time poster sorta thing!

As per title really, following current affairs I've disabled SMBv1 on about everything running Windows. After that, none of my Windows servers back up any more. I've updated Linux itself, added 'min protocol = SMB2' into smb.conf, even tried putting '-m SMB2' into the Xfer options but still not happening.

Any ideas? Does Backuppc use SMBv2 even?

Thanks for any and all help and pointers. :)

--
James Arnold - Network Manager
Longhill High School