BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Help with backups of Windows clients

2017-05-22 11:19:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Help with backups of Windows clients
From: Juan Manuel Perrote <jmperrote AT policia.rionegro.gov DOT ar>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 12:18:37 -0300

Hello, I have problems with Windows clients, via smbclient.

The backup is realized, but always finish with the error --> No files dumped
for share base.

If I have backupc configured for two diferents shares, only the first share is
backuped and later stop.

Running: /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\fichador\\base -U Fichador\\fichador1 -E -d 1
-c tarmode\ full\ verbose -Tc -
full backup started for share base

Xfer PIDs are now 25915,25914
WARNING: The "syslog" option is deprecated
Domain=[POLICIA] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]
tar:316  tarmode is now full, system, hidden, noreset, verbose
tar:712  Total bytes received: 14700544
   pool     644       0/0     1568768 att2000.mdb.org
   pool     644       0/0    13131776 attprod.mdb
   create   644       0/0           0 sssssss.txt
tarExtract: Done: 0 errors, 3 filesExist, 14700544 sizeExist, 2656018
sizeExistComp, 3 filesTotal, 14700544 sizeTotal
Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share base)
Backup aborted (No files dumped for share base)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior one
(got 3 and 0 files versus 3)

Regards.
Juan Manuel.