BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] delete backup

2017-05-22 00:15:23
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] delete backup
From: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 21:14:28 -0700
Is 134 large because it included additional directories or files that are not in 133 or 135?

Is backup 133 filled?

Craig

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Alexey Safonov <asafonov AT kokomocapital DOT com> wrote:
but if i do full backup for example 135 it will copy existing 134 and then do diff into 134
that's new in V4
so there are no way to delete data that was backup by mistake and preserver history.

V4 is good one but more complex according to V3.

and now i have 500GB used on /mnt/backup (and regular was about 100-1500GB :)

Alex