BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] delete backup

2017-05-21 23:46:14
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] delete backup
From: Michael Huntley <michael AT huntley DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 20:45:41 -0700

Ah, ok.  I would run a Full backup (now considered "Filled").  That's the safest move prior to removing 134.  The most recent backup is always Filled, but were talking about important data so I don't see a problem with doing on more Full (Filled) backup to ensure safety.

Craig - anything wrong with my logic here?

Cheers,

mph