BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] rsync_bpc benign status 24

2017-03-28 09:56:48
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] rsync_bpc benign status 24
From: Steve Palm <n9yty AT n9yty DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:56:02 -0500
I saw another backup with the status 24, and yes, they did get marked OK. I didn't cancel this one, I saw it in the list of backups needing attention. Anyway, I had restarted it and it completed. If I see it again, I will capture and send along more complete logs. Sorry for not being more comprehensive in the first place.

Steve