BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Size Difference between source and backup

2017-02-23 10:32:46
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Size Difference between source and backup
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 09:32:23 -0600

On 2017-02-23 09:24, Jan Stransky wrote:

Restore backup into test enviroment...

http://www.taobackup.com/

On 02/23/2017 04:13 PM, André Tapxure - Soluções Ideais wrote:
Can you please suggest for me to "trust" in BackupPC (is my first interaction) a method to check that the full backup is reliable?

André Tapxure Gabriel
http://www.solucoesideais.com.br
http://www.facebook.com/solucoesideaistecnologia
Fone: (62) 3988-1111
Cel: (62)98208-4227
E-mail: andre AT solucoesideais.com DOT br