BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backuppc 3.3.1-2ubuntu3 breaks pool graphs on the Status page.

2017-02-23 05:14:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backuppc 3.3.1-2ubuntu3 breaks pool graphs on the Status page.
From: Joe Leavy <joe.leavy AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:13:34 +0000
Greetings from Ireland!

Hi,
Hopefully I'm posting this is the corrent way and in the correct place. So, here goes:

Operating system Ubuntu Linux 16.04.2

Current BackupPC version: Version: 3.3.1-2ubuntu3.1
Issue: backuppc 3.3.1-2ubuntu3 breaks pool graphs on the Status page.

Fix, as far as I know is  3.3.1-4ubuntu1. However, for Ubuntu 16.04LTS I don't think I can get this update. Does anyone know a way around this?

Many thanks and Best Regards,
Joe