BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Got fatal error during xfer (Tar exited with error 512 () status)

2017-02-19 17:29:06
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Got fatal error during xfer (Tar exited with error 512 () status)
From: Edith Cloutier <edith.cloutier AT mediom DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 17:27:47 -0500
I have a " Got fatal error during xfer (Tar exited with error 512 ()
status)" after asked a first complete backup of my /home.
I got a partial backup and all the errors (6 849), are hidden files.
Probably, it's a permissions' problem, but I don't want to do an error.
What are the commands that I could use to correct this situation.

Thanks,

Edith