BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] version 4 gif files only [SOLVED]

2016-12-30 17:31:56
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] version 4 gif files only [SOLVED]
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 16:31:07 -0600

On 2016-12-17 06:46, Robert Wooden wrote:

Thanks fo getting back to me on this.

No, I did not change anything. I simply ran the script, I got what I got and now see lots of gif files.

Let me further explain that I had Bpc4 running on CentOS over a year ago. I searched for my notes and have not found them, yet, but, I have a vague memory of having a similar experience when I started one of my Bpc setups (cannot remember if it was an expereince on Bpc3 or Bpc4 setup.)

(And, my memory isthat my solution was related to "BackupPC_Admin". But, that is a memory that could be incorrect.)

So, I am familar with Bpc4 from a *.tar file installation. I am not that familar with 'sed' replacement strings. Could some portion of your script have failed and that is why I am seeing gif files?

Please do not be offended by my suggestion. I am trying to eliminate possible reasons to figure out why Bpc4 is not running correctly.