BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Doing Backups but not Showing them?

2016-12-29 02:11:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Doing Backups but not Showing them?
From: chrischan AT knebb DOT de
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 08:10:22 +0100
Hi,

I have an issue I have no clue what is wrong.

I set up a new BackupPC 3.x server and copied existing config files from
an old BackupPC 3.x server.  Everything seems to be running fine. I can
see backups starting an I can see in the Web-GUI status "Done" and all.
But it still says: No Backups for host... And this is for all hosts.

If I want to see logfile it tells me "Can't open log file".  When I
check the pc/ dir I cann see the log file. It tells me backup
successfullt. But Web-Gui still does not show the backup....

So I thought it might be a permission issue. I already set permissions
on on files to 0664 and dirs to 0755. Still no chance. Owner is backuppc
and group as well (tried with group apache, no change)

Anyone having a clue what goes wrong?

Thanks!

Christian