BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc graph stopped graphing

2016-09-08 06:34:38
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc graph stopped graphing
From: Ali Kalamchi <ali.kalamchi AT talia DOT net>
To: "BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 10:21:02 +0000

Hi,

I am using backuppc to backup some of our linux VM. Backuppc itself is a VM in VMWare. Recently we had a storage unit issue that caused Backuppc to lose connectivity with its VMDK disks.

The problem was solved, and Backuppc was rebooted and seems to be working fine, except for the graph on the status page, which seems to have stopped graphing.

I am not sure how that graph works and which service does it run.

I would really appreciate some help on how to approach this issue, and which service to look for and troubleshoot.

Thanks

-------------------------

Ali Kalamchi,

Senior Technical Sales Engineer,