BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Deleted host in reports

2016-08-02 13:59:21
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Deleted host in reports
From: Kenneth Porter <shiva AT sewingwitch DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 10:58:44 -0700
I created a host, tried one backup (which failed), then decided to delete
the host. It's no longer in the hosts list. Yet it keeps showing up in the
failed backups email I get, and it's listed in the queue of backups to do.
Running BackupPC-3.3.0-2.el6.x86_64 on Centos 6. I'm removing the directory
/var/lib/BackupPC/<hostname> to see if that fixes it. That directory
contained only files LOCK, LOG.072016, and XferLOG.bad.z.