BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc appears to be ignoring home directories on full and incrementals

2016-06-13 22:53:50
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc appears to be ignoring home directories on full and incrementals
From: G Jones <misterjonestech AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 19:53:15 -0700
The logs don't really have anything significant in them

/var/lib/Backuppc/pc/<hostname>/LOG.062016

2016-06-13 17:59:24 full backup started for directory /
2016-06-13 18:00:03 full backup 0 complete, 79580 files, 1979593737 bytes, 0 xferErrs (0 bad files, 0 bad shares, 0 other)

and from /var/log/BackupPC/LOG

2016-06-13 17:59:24 User backuppc requested backup of <hostname> (<hostname>)
2016-06-13 17:59:24 Started full backup on <hostname> (pid=12981, share=/)
2016-06-13 18:00:00 Next wakeup is 2016-06-13 19:00:00
2016-06-13 18:00:03 Finished full backup on <hostname>
2016-06-13 18:00:03 Running BackupPC_link <hostname> (pid=13017)
2016-06-13 18:00:03 Finished <hostname> (BackupPC_link <hostname>

This is the config that is used for the three clients and I know I need to clean it up (I used the web gui for most of the config but had to fine tune it a bit manually in order to get it to stop backing up the stuff I wanted excluded)