BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup PC on SSL

2016-05-31 05:07:45
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup PC on SSL
From: FLORENT Philippe <Philippe.FLORENT AT edenred DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 09:06:31 +0000
It's the defaut config file after install, the problem is that it's a config,
not a virtual host
And I have no ide how to set that up

Ssl seems to work

CONNECTED(00000003)
140357952337552:error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown
protocol:s23_clnt.c:795:
---
no peer certificate available
---
No client certificate CA names sent
---
---
New, (NONE), Cipher is (NONE)
Secure Renegotiation IS NOT supported
Compression: NONE
Expansion: NONE
---

 config file
Alias /backuppc /usr/share/backuppc/cgi-bin/

<Directory /usr/share/backuppc/cgi-bin/>
        AllowOverride None
        Allow from all

        # Uncomment the line below to ensure that nobody can sniff importanti
        # info from network traffic during editing of the BackupPC config or
        # when browsing/restoring backups.
        # Requires that you have your webserver set up for SSL (https) access.
        #SSLRequireSSL

        Options +ExecCGI +FollowSymlinks
        AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
        DirectoryIndex index.cgi

        AuthUserFile /etc/backuppc/htpasswd
        AuthType basic
        AuthName "BackupPC admin"
        require valid-user

</Directory>

-------------------------------------------------------------- default ssl
apache file
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
        <VirtualHost _default_:443>
                ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost

                DocumentRoot /var/www/html

                ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
                CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

                SSLEngine on

                SSLCertificateFile      /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
                SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key

                <FilesMatch "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php)$">
                                SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
                </FilesMatch>
                <Directory /usr/lib/cgi-bin>
                                SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
                </Directory>

                BrowserMatch "MSIE [2-6]" \
                                nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
                                downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
                # MSIE 7 and newer should be able to use keepalive
                BrowserMatch "MSIE [17-9]" ssl-unclean-shutdown

        </VirtualHost>
</IfModule>