BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup PC on SSL

2016-05-30 08:51:35
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup PC on SSL
From: Dmitry Katsubo <dma_k AT mail DOT ru>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 14:51:02 +0200
Hi,

It's difficult to guess, perhaps you could provide a complete vhost
declaration? My guess could be completely unrelated, but have you
checked that you have enabled SSL vhost:

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
     SSLEngine on
</VirtualHost>

If so, try connecting to port 443 with telnet, or better with openssl:

$ openssl s_client -connect your.host:443

If that also works then try another more permissive browser, e.g. lynx.

P.S. BackupPC is working under SSL just fine for me.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry